Kamis, 25 November 2021

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree 2016 ⚒ *[STReAM>™ Watch »mOViE 1440p fUlL

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree (2016)
TitleMy Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree (2016)
Filemy-little-pony-equestria-girls-legend-of-everfree_m4M7T.mp4
Run Time02h 10 min
Size830 MB
Released5 years 1 month 24 days ago
QualitySonics-DDP 1440p HDRip

Overview

When Canterlot Highschool goes on a trip to Camp Everfree, they’re surprised to find a magical force is causing strange things to happen around camp. With the help of the Mane 6 and especially Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle must confront the dark “Midnight Sparkle” within herself and embrace her newfound magical abilities to save the camp.
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree (2016)

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree (2016)

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Music, Fantasy, Comedy
Cast: Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle / Midnight Sparkle (voice)), Rebecca Shoichet (Sunset Shimmer (voice) / Twilight Sparkle (singing voice)), Ashleigh Ball (Rainbow Dash / Applejack / Lyra Heartstrings (voice))
Crew: Kirsten Newlands (Executive Producer), Sarah Wall (Executive Producer), William Anderson (Music)
Release: 2016-10-01
Budget: $4,766,377
Revenue: $21,234,697
Lifeguard: Ms. Patsy Bechtelar
Mining Machine Operator: Colton Pfeffer
Agricultural Engineer: Prof. Wiley Terry
Record Clerk: Nichole Green
Medical Equipment Repairer: Prof. Demarcus Lang
Insurance Claims Clerk: Kristina Fay
Packer and Packager: Dr. Angel Ryan V
Archivist: Beth Schiller
MARCOM Manager: Mr. Maynard Ward
Therapist: Prof. Kieran Schiller Jr.
Veterinary Technician: Mr. Jaron Rempel
Government Property Inspector: Peyton Hickle
Recreation and Fitness Studies Teacher: Josh Rempel
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls (film) - Wikipedia - The film is a part of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls toy line and media franchise launched by Hasbro, which was briefly mentioned in the media earlier in February and March 2013, and formally announced in May 2013 with this film and other media strategy. It was to be part of the 30th anniversary of the My Little Pony brand. Hasbro planned to produce related merchandise including toys, apparel
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks (2014) - IMDb -  · My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks: Directed by Jayson Thiessen, Ishi Rudell. With Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain. Three mysterious girls show up at canterlot high and cause trouble. With the magic of friendship, they want to defeat the mysterious girls
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Wikipedia - My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, or simply known as Equestria Girls, is a product line of fashion dolls and media franchise launched in 2013 by American toy company Hasbro, as a spin-off of the 2010 relaunch of the My Little Pony franchise and its Friendship Is Magic television series. Equestria Girls features anthropomorphized versions of My Little Pony characters from that period
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls (Western Animation) - TV - My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, shortened as EG, EqG or just Equestria Girls, is a toyline and media spin-off franchise of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, as well as a sub-series of the current "Generation 4" My Little Pony toyline by Hasbro, beginning with the titular movie premiering on June 16, 2013, and had a limited theatrical run at over 200 US and Canadian theaters in June and
Pony Dolls, My Little Pony Toys, Activities, and Products -  · Which My Little Pony are you? Answer 6 questions and we'll tell you. Let's find your sparkle! Take the Quiz Meet the Mane 5. Unicorns, Pegasus, and Earth Ponies unite! Get to know an unexpected group of friends on a mission to bring magic back to the world of My Little Pony: A New Generation. OUR NEW GENERATION Activities. Group 1
My Little Pony Equestria Girls (franchise) | My Little - My Little Pony Equestria Girls is a franchise made up of toys, merchandise, full-length feature films, animated shorts, and other was launched in 2013 as a spin-off of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, featuring humanized versions of the series characters in a high school setting
Watch My Little Pony: Equestria Girls | Prime Video - Equestria Girls: Legend Of Everfree is the fourth chapter of the human version 👫 movie trilogy! Verified purchase. ... Legend Of Everfree which is basically like the fourth chapter of the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls human version movie trilogy (I also still have the TV show called Friendship Is Magic Seasons 1-7 ALL ON DVD to this day
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls (2013) - IMDb -  · My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Directed by Jayson Thiessen, Noelle Benvenuti. With Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain. Via a magic mirror, Twilight Sparkle travels into an alternate universe in order to recover a crown that was stolen from the Crystal Empire. Upon her arrival she is horrified to learn that she has turned into a human
Equestria Girls Games online, Play My Little Pony - My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Friendship Games is another cool movie, telling us about new adventures of pony girls. ... Equestria Girls are in search of new adventures, and they found them in a new camp, called Everfree. There is a mysterious legend, and the girls feel they have to discover it. ... 5.00/5. 5 0. The Sims 4
My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree | My - A book adaptation by Perdita Finn, titled My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: The Legend of Everfree, has been displayed at the 2016 New York Toy Fair and was released on September 6, 2016. [43] A 24-page storybook adaptation by Louise Alexander titled My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree: Save Our Camp! was released on iTunes on
[youtube] [subtitle] [utorrent] [download] [english] [free] [putlocker] [online] [HD] [dailymotion] [dvdrip] [watch] [bluray] [full] [streaming] [123movie]
Share:

0 komentar: